|Ward Personnel is a Recruitment Agency with offices in Cork, Dublin and Athlone who specialise in the construction sector. Due to significant expansion, we currently require a Trainee Account Manager - Recruitment for our newly established Dublin office.
The successful candidate will:
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- be a dynamic, highly motivated individual with an outgoing personality and excellent people skills;
- be degree qualified;
- be IT proficient;
- ideally have at least one year’s work experience in an office based role; Experience in recruitment or sales would be advantageous but not essential;
- have a desire to work hard to develop a long-term career in our company;
- have excellent attention to detail and take pride in their work;
When fully trained, travel will be involved, therefore having a full driving licence is preferable. This role offers unlimited opportunities and potential for career progression. A competitive salary package is on offer.
- Undertaking candidate searches for our assignments utilising advertising, database searching, head-hunting, networking, social media etc;
- Undertaking extensive telephone interviews with candidates and presenting suitable candidates to our clients;
- Ensuring that our timesheets are returned in a timely fashion each week;
- Maintenance of employee files - Ensure that all personnel forms and required documentation are up to date and filed correctly;
- All administration duties around the recruitment process;
- Developing and building long term relationships with candidates based on trust;
- Expanding our client base through direct selling and business development;
- Building and maintaining outstanding relationships with our clients to ensure that Ward Personnel is their recruiter of choice;
Please send CV below, quoting reference number 'WPA076'.