Entered: 17 Aug 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Bid Executive on behalf of our Client, a construction, fit out and building services contractor.
This is an Ashbourne, Co. Meath based job (remote).
As a Bid Executive the role will include:
- Co-ordinate bid/contract opportunities for the group.
- Ensure proposals are developed and submitted in a timely and cost-effective manner, in accordance with an agreed strategic direction, and meeting the stated deadlines of the client.
- To liaise with the Project Management team to identify and build a project specific response as per the MEAT criteria in each RFT document and manage standard bid process for each department.
- Support sales and marketing in developing new business potential and opportunities with new and existing customers, this will include supporting with content creation and marketing output on digital platforms.
- Liaise with marketing to ensure that bid output matches the group and departmental value propositions.
As a Bid Executive you will have:
- Proven track record in bid writing and co-ordination
- Ability to understand and leverage existing Company systems to provide solutions to the business and recommend new systems when required
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Must have clear and professional communication skills (written and oral)
- Extremely proficient user of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint) – MS Project would be an advantage
- Effective communication and interaction with employees, clients, and colleagues and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Self-starter capable of working independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.