Entered: 24 June 2019
To support the Business Managers / Directors in coordinating and compiling PQQ and tender submissions as a key part of the Pre-Contract function.
Duties and responsibilities
- Co-ordinating and compiling all submission material in support of tender submissions.
- Assisting in developing and implementing the Ardmac’s pre-contract objectives in support of the Group’s Strategy.
- Establishing a “standard” response information (FAQ’s) related to various stages of the bid process and maintain library.
- Ensuring that all information issued to clients is consistent, timely and of the highest quality.
- Maintain high quality bid material, templates and case studies to continuously
- improve the quality and success of future bids.
- Traveling and visiting the company’s offices, key sites and exhibitions in support all pre-contract activities.
- Monitoring of subscribed websites for requests for submission of tenders and circulating to Business Managers/ Directors.
- Ensure photo library is regularly updated on the completion of new projects. Share information with Marketing to allow case studies and presentations to be updated.
- Co-ordinating the collating of e-zine information internally and circulate to marketing for final sign off.
- Building relationships with those associated with the pre-contract process, both internally and externally, in seeking to improve the process and generate feedback.
Qualifications and experience
- Experience using Indesign
- Have experience putting together tender documents.
- Have experience working within a team and with different departments, drawing together the necessary information required for a successful bid.
- Have previous project management, organisation and administration skills.
- Have experience working in a construction or engineering services business
- Be able to work to deadlines, assist with multiple projects and deliver under pressure.
- Have excellent attention to detail.