Entered: 11 Apr 2021
Bid Manager -Dublin City Centre
Join a company that provides world class mechanical and electrical services to high-profile clients in Ireland and across Europe. They have won numerous awards for their achievements and are renowned as experts across a range of projects.
You will get:
- An excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package
- The opportunity to lead large, prestigious projects
This company strives to support their team and can offer you an excellent work/life balance in an environment where you will be valued. You will benefit from a role here due to exposure to major projects and opportunities establish yourself as a leader in your field.
The BID Manager will develop technical and business content for bids and support the bid team and bid pipeline. The BID Manager will be an important part of the development team within the organisation and will positively impact the company's growth
You will need:
- A relevant third level qualification
- Experience in end-to-end bid management required
- Previous bid writing (both technical and business) experience with design skills to create effective bid propositions
- Deadline driven and excellent time management skills
- Produce bid material
- Write winning content
- Develop bid approach and strategy
- Work with others in organisation to ensure high quality information is received from key stakeholders in developing detailed bids
- Manage standalone bids (RFT'S/PQQ's etc) of varying scales as required from start to finish, which will require excellent managerial skills
Take the next step today:
Apply confidentially today, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 621 0726 to learn more.
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new opportunity. Contact us for more information