Senior Bid Manager
Entered: 11 Apr 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Bid Manager for one of Ireland’s largest Building Contractors. While working in a dynamic working environment, the successful candidate will liaise with our client’s customers and operational delivery teams to secure commercial contracts.
With experience of working for an Electrical / Mechanical Construction Contractor /Construction Management Company, you will be responsible for building close relationships with supplier and clients. Data Centres build experience is preferable, coupled with a solid and demonstrable ability to form credible business plans is essential for this role.
- Delivery of comprehensive and compliant bid submissions, conforming to overall business strategy
- Lead key customer engagement and relationship building
- Translate customer requirements into clear, tailored value propositions for products and services
- Review and evaluate requests for estimates and determine the appropriate projects to price
- Engage with the varying support functions of the bid process from estimation, design and legal.
- Convey customer requirements to the internal development team
- Track all requests and responses using company databases and software
- Gather market intelligence (opportunity and competitive)
- Identify and attend appropriate conferences, industry events, and customer visits.
- 10 + years’ experience (5 in a Senior Capacity)
- Estimation/Commercial or MEP Management background required
- Significant experience in securing / managing large commercial/MEP contracts
- Competent in Industry specific knowledge preferably Data Centres
- Have a demonstrable capability to deliver results
- Have an outgoing and engaging personality
- Enthusiastic, well organised in your approach to work.
- Demonstrate focused tenacity
- Be able to work autonomously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
Contact Denis Casey for further details on 086 8159622 or email email@example.com