Entered: 19 Jan 2022
BIM Coordinator - Phibsborough, Dublin
- €60 million, 6-storey Education project
- 2-year project duration
- Project-based role
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 23 days annual leave increasing annually after two years' service
- 5% pension contribution
Join an award-winning Main Contractor and have a key role in the delivery of a prestigious Education project. You will be a part of a company that is renowned for construction excellence. They are well-established and have secured an extensive pipeline of projects to come from a portfolio of high-profile clients. As BIM Coordinator here, you will develop and maintain BIM protocols, BIM Execution Plans and other relevant documentation as well as coordinating work information flows.
They reward the impact of their people by providing a variety of ongoing development and promotion opportunities. This ensures an environment where you are recognised and valued for your contributions. Their team is growing due to the company's sustained success and you will be an important part of this going forward.
If you would you like to be a part of a prestigious project from the beginning to completion this is the opportunity for you.
Your role will involve:
- Maintaining and receiving information into the Information Model
- Enabling integration and coordination of information within Information the Model
- Enforcing the Project BIM Execution Plan
- Implementing the Design Management Plan
- Ensuring proper distribution between ARC/STR/PCC/BIM models
You will need:
- A 3rd level qualification in Engineering or Architecture with additional BIM training
- 2+ years' project based experience
- Experience using BIM in conjunction with Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and Cost Breakdown Structures (CBS) will be beneficial
- Excellent understanding of all BIM tools and digital design coordination
- Excellent understanding of document control tools as Aconex, BIM360, CDE's
- Skills using coordination/review tools such as Navisworks to federate, coordinate, clash detect and produce reports.
How to take the next step:
- Apply confidentially with your CV
- Call 085 255 1878
- Email email@example.com