Entered: 18 Feb 2020
BIM Coordinator – Dublin
BIM Co-ordinator required to join our client who is a leading contractor in the construction industry. This role is based in Dublin. The client has an excellent reputation for their customer focused approach to business and they invest heavily in maintaining competitiveness and professionalism by offering an excellent career development process to all staff members.
What's on Offer?
This company offers employees the opportunity to further develop by helping with gaining professional Chartership along with a variety of Continuous Professional Development initiatives to all its staff. There is real staff progression within this company, and you will be working within a well-established team in a structured environment with a defined career path. In return the successful candidate will be rewarded high a generous salary and benefits package.
This leading main contractor is active on a variety of projects of up to €80 million in sectors including commercial, residential, restoration and pharmaceutical and having built a reputation for delivering outstanding results, this is the perfect company for you to realise your full potential.
What you will be doing:
- BIM modelling and creation using Revit and AutoCAD
- Monitor modelling/update drawing/ provide updates
- Liaise with BIM Manager and coordinator
- Input model elements with more details (graphic & data)
- Clash detection
- Coordinate and monitor 3D
- Produce Images, Drawings as required per by Project Manager
- Coordination of elements and asset data
- 3D coordination of as-built drawings
- BIM delivery on both live and tender projects
What you need to have to be successful:
- Degree in Architectural Technology, Construction Management or an Engineering or Services discipline
- Min 3-5 years post graduate experience
- Working knowledge of Navisworks Manage
- Previous experience working for a main contractor is desirable
Take your career to the next level:
Apply confidentially by attaching your CV
If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.
Our team have been recruiting construction professionals at all levels for over 20 years for both permanent and contract positions with large main contractors, premier developers and civil engineering firms. We have a track record of successfully placing people on iconic projects such as the prestigious National Gallery of Ireland refurbishment and the €150 million ESB headquarters redevelopment. With offices in Dublin and Sligo, we are well placed to advise you on career opportunities nationwide.