Entered: 04 June 2020
Our Client, one of Ireland’s leading construction companies are currently recruiting for a BIM Manager to join their team on a project based in Dublin.
A BIM Manager’s responsibilities include, but not be limited to:
- Overall BIM delivery
- Facilitate training of staff across offices locally and internationally
- 4D/5D model creation using Revit
- Production of clash detection reports using Navisworks
- Production of high quality reports using BIM renders, Photoshop and InDesign
- Develop and manage the BIM process for delivering BIM on both live and tender projects
- Develop project outputs, data drops, tolerance strategies, and verification of as-built models
The successful BIM Manager will require:
- Degree qualification in Architectural Technology, Construction Management or a related discipline
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience establishing/implementing BIM standards within a construction environment
- Excellent knowledge of Revit, Navisworks and AutoCAD is essential
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.