Entered: 21 Oct 2021
Our client, who are specialists in Fire Protection, are looking for a BIM Technician to join their rapidly expanding team. In this newly created role, you will be working alongside the Design Team on projects such as commercial, residential, industrial and hospitality. For this role you can work anywhere in Ireland or Europe.
- Produce detailed BIM models in line with specific project requirements.
- Presenting designs and making amends based on feedback from clients.
- Liaising with Design teams, clients and project managers.
- Assisting with drawings.
- Designing technical solutions.
- Hold a Construction Qualification.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent IT skills – Revit, Navisworks, MS office.
- BIM software experience for 3D model production.
- Experience with establishing and implementing BIM standards within a construction environment.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
What we can offer you:
- Completive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to grow and develop.
- Opportunity to work from anywhere in Ireland or Europe
Please make sure you are legally entitled to work in Ireland / Europe before applying.