Entered: 24 Nov 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Tekla Detailer on behalf of our client. Our client, is a leading construction company with various ongoing projects across Ireland. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 10 years construction experience & must be proficient in Tekla. The successful Tekla Detailer will join their team on a project based in Longford.
Tekla Detailer responsibilities:
- Liaise with Engineers, Client & Architects on a regular basis
- Product accurate drawings using Tekla software for precast products
- Attend the site as required to confirm drawings / model accuracy
- Responsible for the Tekla processing, from project setup to completion of project
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Carry out other duties as directed by your manager
Tekla Detailer requirements:
- Relevant BIM Qualification, Architectural Technology, Construction Management or a related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the construction industry
- Must be proficient in Tekla, AutoCAD, Revit & Solidworks
- Excellent communication skills & IT skills
Excellent package is on offer to the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.