BIM Coordinator 2653
Entered: 18 Apr 2019
Our client is seeking an experienced BIM Coordinator who can start working on projects in Loughrea.
Primary Responsibilities as a BIM Coordinator:
- Implementation of quality control standards related to drawing development for various projects.
- Development of structural drawings under the supervision of the Project Engineer and Project Manager using CAD and Revit
- Attendance at design and construction reviews
- Attend design, client & site meetings as required
- Keep a record of BIM models and their status.
- Manage / Update BIM Project Documents
As a BIM Coordinator you will have:
- M&E Experience essential
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role is desired
- AutoCAD 2D along with some knowledge of 3D packages.
- Engineering\Technical qualification and strong experience of mechanical detailing
- Excellent communication and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to work as part of team and on own initiative