Entered: 21 Feb 2020
What is required
* You will need to coordinate the design of both mechanical and electrical services. The role involves liaising with the management team to ensure that designs are up to spec.
* Building services background and previous M + E experience required for this role.
* Up to date knowledge of construction protocol
* Experience with commercial and industrial projects.
What you need to have
* Relevant third level qualification
* Proficiency in BIM software is essential for this position with at least 2 years' experience within a similar role liaising with different disciplines.
* Proficient in Revit MEP, AutoCAD 2D and Navisworks Manage
* Knowledge of executing clash detection exercises in 4D and 5D model though not essential
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
* Enthusiastic, creative, and natural problem solver.
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment
* Salary guide 35k-45k DOE
* Competitive Salary
* Educational Assistance + Support
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael on 01 707 1012 today