Building Services Coordinator - Drogheda
Entered: 07 Aug 2020
Competitive salary on offer.
- Ensure Engineering procedures are implemented and adhered to.
- Ensure effective implementation of the Engineering procedures.
- Support design for tendering.
- Ensure disciplines in place for management of estimating and procurement on all D&B activities during budgeting, quotation, tendering and post tender phases.
- Develop relationships with customers, end user clients and supply chain partnerships.
- Ensure co-ordination of all design information with site construction team to achieve financial targets.
- Knowledge generation of all relevant products including statutory and regulatory developments.
- Implement technical innovation, value creation and right first time delivery in all contracts.
- Relevant third Level Qualification
- Minimum 4 years’ experience
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding planning, organisational, training, teamwork, problem resolution skills
- Full, clean driving license
For more information on this role please contact Darren O’Keeffe on 085 866 5682 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org