|Servisource, on behalf of our client is seeking an M&E Services Coordinator for the Dublin region.
The Services coordinator is responsible for managing all service installations strictly in accordance with procedures and guidelines.
The Services coordinator must be confident, enthusiastic, proactive, have a professional approach to their work and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Liaising with all divisions within the company and report to the Project Director & Contracts manager.
- Representative at Site Meetings;
- Developing design proposals at sketch, detail design and production stages;
- Must be able to explore and identify solutions to complex problems;
- Planning and managing Auto Cad and other documentation of design, installation and as constructed work;
- Programming and facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and the Services Sub-Contractors;
- Selecting and purchasing materials and plant for the job at hand;
- Inspection, assessment, commissioning and verification of mechanical systems /electrical systems on site;
- Demonstration of systems to Client / Client Representatives in accordance with design parameters
- Overseeing quality control and safety on the site while ensuring that regulations are standards are adhered to;
- Supervising and monitoring the on site labour force while also monitoring the work of any subcontractors;
- Planning the work and organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet deadlines;
- Good communication skills with the ability to work well in a team;
- Generating and maintaining progress status reports and reporting on the Master Construction Programme;
To apply, please send your cv to email@example.com
- Engineering degree/diploma or related discipline required
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience in Building Services Contractor / Consultant offices
- Familiar with Mechanical, Electrical, Sprinkler & Process Systems / Construction
- Proven track record in Commercial / Industrial Projects