Building Services Engineer
Entered: 13 May 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit for the role of Building Services Engineer based on a large Pharmaceutical construction project in Limerick. This is a permanent role with one of Ireland’s largest contractors.
Competitive salary on offer.
- Ensure Engineering procedures are implemented and adhered to.
- Ensure effective implementation of the Engineering procedures.
- Support design for tendering.
- Ensure disciplines in place for management of estimating and procurement on all D&B activities during budgeting, quotation, tendering and post tender phases.
- Develop relationships with customers, end user clients and supply chain partnerships.
- Ensure co-ordination of all design information with site construction team to achieve financial targets.
- Knowledge generation of all relevant products including statutory and regulatory developments.
- Implement technical innovation, value creation and right first time delivery in all contracts.
- Third Level Qualification in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding planning, organisational, training, teamwork, problem resolution skills
- Full, clean driving license.
Contact Ian Murphy on 085 866 6878 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org