Building Services Engineer (Pre-Construction)
Entered: 09 Aug 2022
Building Services Engineer (Pre - Construction)
Dublin | Permanent Position | Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package
Join one of Ireland's leading Building and Civil Engineering contractors working on the pre-construction stages of projects as a Building Services Engineer. This company have expertise in a range of sectors including Commercial, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Education, Industrial/Data, Retail and Residential.
Your role will involve:
- Working as part of the M&E team, you will focus initially on projects recently awarded for activities concerned with Mechanical/Electrical.
- You will provide accurate and informed reporting of the project to Management and Project teams.
- You will Identify effective Mechanical/Electrical elements of the project.
- You will assist the Senior Services Manager and Design Manager on the project.
- M&E background and/or a Third Level qualification in either Mechanical/Electrical or Building Services Engineering.
- 4+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Previous Main Contractor experience is preferred.
- Good knowledge of Installation and commissioning.
- Knowledge of Revit/BIM.
Are you ready to join one of Irelands premier main contractors?
Apply confidentially with your CV.
Call Ronan on 085 862 0288
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.