Building Services (M&E) Coordinator
Entered: 18 Nov 2018
Building Services (M+E) Coordinator
Salary - €DOE plus transport, pension
Our Client is one of Ireland's largest Main Contractors, a highly reputable company who have a strong ethos of promoting a Work / Life balance for their employees, and strive to ensure there is always enough staff to cover each of their projects. They would be recognised as an excellent company to work for.
Their main body of work consists of new installations / refurbishment works in Office Blocks, Industrial Plants, Shopping Centres, Hotels, Apartment Developments, Hospitals and Government Buildings.
• Liaising with supervision and control of all subcontractors and suppliers
• Meet programmed dates by active monitoring
• Attend regular review meetings with professional team
• Productivity control, measurement and quality
• Maintain variation log in conjunction with project QS and advise client of additional
costs as they occur.
- Factory visits etc with Clients representatives and ensuring equipment meets spec prior to shipment to the project.
- At least Diploma Qualified in Building Services or similiar
- Relevant experience in Building Services in a Main Contractors or a Consulting/Project Management Company.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizing skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Building Services Engineer/Co-coordinator to join a leading main contractor who offers excellent salary and employment conditions.