Commissioning Manager (Construction)
Entered: 23 Jan 2019
Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
€Six Fig + Package
You will manage all aspects of commissioning for a large-scale €multi-million healthcare project which is of national and international importance. Interfacing with contractor, design team, equipment vendors and the client.
- Monitoring the day-to-day activities on site for the entire project.
- Manage and coordinate the flow of information
- Reporting and tracking issues arising during the commissioning process.
- Report directly to the Construction Director.
- Develop a high-level commissioning schedule, based on the main contractor’s programme.
- Establish strong relationships to generate a cooperative working philosophy focused on project delivery.
- Monitor commissioning and report on a weekly and monthly basis to the client on the key parameters.
- Engage with client groups to ensure their needs are managed and smooth handover of plant and equipment takes place.
- Arrange handover of all relevant documentation, BIM model and required certification.
- Several years commissioning experience on construction/healthcare projects.
- Third level qualification Project Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or similar.
- Client facing with proven communication and organizational skills.