HVAC Service Engineer
Entered: 28 Feb 2020
Location: Leinster - option to start from home
Salary: CIF Rates
· To service and maintain Customer plant and equipment as installed on site covered by a maintenance/service contract or as directed by the Customer Service Department.
· To provide technical assistance to Customer service Engineers and Customer Service as may be required.
HVAC Service Engineer Responsibilities:
· Provide service as requested by the Customer Service Department in the most cost-effective manner commensurate with maintaining high customer satisfaction.
· Represent and promote the Company through exemplary customer relations.
· Troubleshooting and fault resolution.
· Preventative and scheduled maintenance of relevant plant and associated
· Timely feedback to appropriate departments regarding ongoing issues and close liaison with Technical Support Engineer / Manager and area Supervisor.
· Exemplary communication with customers, keeping them informed of progress at all times.
· To be available for a standby roster as determined by the Customer Service
· Timely completion of all job sheets and associated paperwork, fully comply with all relevant processes as outlined in Standing Instructions.
· Maintain all service tools, test equipment and protective clothing in a serviceable condition.
· Maintain an adequate vehicle stock in order to minimise duplicate calls and
· transport costs.
· Advise your line manager of potential issues / opportunities observed or implied during service calls.
· Identify possible areas where service procedures on plant and associated
· equipment might be improved.
· Under normal circumstances every effort will be made to restrict the area of cover to within 4 hours travelling time. Certain circumstances may require you to travel to other locations and carry out such other tasks as may be reasonably required to maintain contracted and emergency commitments.
· To comply with the Company rules and policies as distributed from time to time.
· In addition to the above duties employees are required to carry out such other tasks as may be reasonably required.
HVAC Service Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in servicing HVAC equipment.
- Formal qualification in HVAC with City & Guilds or NVQ.
- RGII certification.
- Broad experience base with excellent fault finding and problem solving skills.
- Hold full, clean Irish driving licence.
Experienced HVAC company who supply, install and maintain HVAC units.
- Ongoing Training
- Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Toll Tag, Tablet and Phone
- Excellent Career Development
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Rachel Wood 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.