CAD Design-MEICA Projects-Charleville
Entered: 11 Apr 2021
CAD Technician -Charleville, Cork
Join one of Ireland's leading Civil & MEICA Engineering Contractors.
This is a company with expertise in delivering crucial infrastructure such as water, wastewater, bridge and road projects. You will benefit from an excellent working environment that facilitates continued progression. They recognise that a skilled team is key to their success and you will receive best-in-class training and innovative development initiatives.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking for a long term role.
Your role will involve:
- Creating site designs for all site types
- Producing drawings from planning to completion
- Completing site surveys
You will need:
- A 3rd level engineering degree or equivalent
- MEICA Design and Intelligent P&ID experience would be advantageous
- Excellent AutoCAD, Revit and Plant 3D skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills
Join an organisation at the forefront of the civil engineering sector in Ireland:
Apply confidentially with your CV today, email email@example.com or call 087 6210726 to learn more.
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.