CAD Design Technician-MEICA Projects-Charleville
Entered: 19 Jan 2022
CAD Technician - Charleville, Cork
- Primarily office-based role with occasional site visits
Join one of Ireland's leading Civil & MEICA Engineering Contractors.
You will get exposure to a wide variety of engineering disciplines here, such as mechanical, electrical, and civil as well as process and hydraulic design. You'll have a key role to play in the design and delivery of a plant during the lifetime of the project.
This is a company with expertise in delivering crucial infrastructure such as water, wastewater, bridge and road projects. You will benefit from an excellent working environment that facilitates continued progression. They recognise that a skilled team is key to their success and you will receive best-in-class training and innovative development initiatives.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking for a long-term role.
Your role will involve:
- Creating site designs for all site types
- Producing drawings from planning to completion
- Completing site surveys
You will need:
- A 3rd level engineering degree or equivalent
- Experience in a wastewater/water treatment plant design/engineering office or similar industry experience
- Excellent AutoCAD, Revit and Plant 3D skills
Join an organisation at the forefront of the civil engineering sector in Ireland:
Apply confidentially with your CV today, email email@example.com or call 087 621 0726 to learn more.
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.