Entered: 03 Dec 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment are seeking to recruit a CAD Technician to join a Cork based Engineering consultancy. This position will suit candidates with 3+ years of experience keen to apply their professional skills and experience in a busy and dynamic civil, structural and environmental engineering practice.
- Preparation and presentation of drawings and design outputs, using information provided by the Engineering/Design team.
- Assume ownership of work, and work with project managers to ensure completion of deliverables to agreed timetables.
- Use initiative and knowledge to support the CAD team and grow expertise in the use of CAD software and other tools.
- Provide guidance and support to other members of the CAD team.
- Certificate or diploma or equivalent professional qualification in Engineering or CAD.
- Previous experience in AutoCAD for civil engineering projects
- Experienced in developing detailed infrastructure design drawings using AutoCAD software, including detailed structural drawings.
- Knowledge of CADS RC, RC detailing/scheduling
- Knowledge of Revit Structures and Civil 3D an advantage
- Experience working in a Consulting Engineering or similar company
- Excellent communication, management and organisational skills required
- Experience working and co-ordinating with technical specialists and engineers
- Efficient work methods, functioning both as part of team and on own initiative
- Experience organizing and delivering complex tasks involving multiple parties within a short timeframe
- The ability to adopt and work to new procedures and systems quickly.