Entered: 17 Aug 2022
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include, but are not limited to the following:
· Producing working drawings and making alterations to existing for AHU, IEC, DEC and Close control units, etc
· Creating clear and unambiguous work instructions
· Putting together Cut list and Metal Lists
· Putting together the Bill of Material for AHU
· Collaborate with the Sales Engineers offering customers innovative solutions
The successful candidate will have:
· Experience in design / mechanical engineering
· Advanced excel skills
· Experience using ERP software
· Experience in CAD software and 3D modelling software (Inventor, CREO PTC etc.)
· Experience of interpreting 2D drawings
· Being able to visualise how a product will look from a 2D drawing.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to demonstrate initiative with a solutions-oriented approach.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment
- Some experience with selecting HVAC components such as coils, fans etc would be greatly beneficial
If this seems like the role for you, please apply below! Alternatively, please call Bobby on 087 916 0169.