CAD Technician - Limerick City
Entered: 21 Feb 2020
CAD Technician – Limerick City
- Excellent salary
- Generous annual leave
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance
- Travel saver/Bike to work scheme
- Unrivalled training and development programme
- €10m, 7 storeys over single basement new build project
- The development is situated within an architectural conservation area and will be a major tourist attraction upon completion in 2021
Join a company that is renowned for undertaking ambitious and innovative fit out and building projects on the construction of a new build that will become a high-profile addition to the City Centre in Limerick.
You will benefit from a position here due to a policy of providing a range of training and development initiatives that will allow you to continually advance your career.
This company has gained an excellent reputation for completing prestigious, high-specification projects but they are always looking for new ideas and ways of working, meaning that you can really make an impact here. Keen to maintain a positive environment, there is an emphasis on ensuring an atmosphere of collaboration and encouragement. An outstanding work/life balance and a commitment to taking care of their team, helps to make this a great company to be a part of.
Your role will include:
- Developing new drawings and amending existing drawings to reflect as built conditions
- Liaising with the client design team
- Ensuring that all architectural, electrical, mechanical, civil, instrumentation, general layout drawings are at the correct revision
- Working closely with the Engineering Project Team
- Having input into the CAD Standards/Standard Operating Procedures
If you have at least 3 years’ experience using AutoCAD and relevant qualification in Engineering, you could be the perfect fit for this role.
This is a great opportunity to join an industry leading company on a project that will become an icon of Limerick City:
Apply confidentially with your CV, email email@example.com or call 087 621 0726 for more information.
If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.
Our team have been recruiting construction professionals at all levels for over 20 years for both permanent and contract positions with large main contractors, premier developers and civil engineering firms. We have a track record of successfully placing people on iconic projects such as the prestigious National Gallery of Ireland refurbishment and the €150 million ESB headquarters redevelopment. With offices in Dublin and Sligo, we are well placed to advise you on career opportunities nationwide.