Senior Designer - Facades
Entered: 20 Nov 2018
Our client is a specialist contractor to the Construction Industry who are based out of their head office in Swords, Dublin.
They currently have a vacancy for a Senior Designer to join their Design team on a permanent basis.
- Review Architect’s drawings and propose design solutions.
- Assist estimating in providing design solutions at enquiry stage.
- Represent company at meetings.
- Ensure good economical design, encouraging standardisation of details, to achieve best use of available resources.
- Implement drawing procedures including A/B/C approval status.
- Prepare approval drawings and achieve approved status.
- Prepare Design Safety Risk Assessments.
- Review programme with Contracts Manager and agree design / procurement programme.
- Liaise with consultants.
- Prepare fabrication drawings and cutting lists.
- Prepare material schedules.
- Send out purchase requisitions.
- Prepare installation drawings / instructions.
- Resolve technical difficulties.
- Visit site as required, assisting with contract / site management.
- Keep abreast of product and system developments.
- Co-operate with preparation of valuations.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE