BER Assessor / Surveyor
Entered: 30 Nov 2021
Our client, a large consultancy firm are looking for a BER Assessor / Surveyor to join their team.
About the role:
The BER Assessors will be required to complete domestic surveys, BER assessments and Inspections for a nationwide projectThe work will involve both practical and theoretical elements and significant ‘hands-on’ skills will be required.
Candidates who have completed the BER course and are eligible to register with SEAI, will also be considered.
- Completion of pre-works surveys for properties under the Warmer Homes Scheme.
- Completion of BER assessments of existing dwellings in line with the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland Code of Practice for Building Energy Rating (BER) Assessors and Display Energy Certificates (DEC) Assessors.
- You will be required to assess the quality of work completed to the property
- You will be required to verify the quantity of materials installed in the property.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- The BER Assessor must have completed FETAC Level 6 course – BER Rating of Dwellings and must be either registered with the SEAI as a BER Assessor/eligible to register with the SEAI.
- You have one or more of the following qualifications: Construction trade or a 3rd Level Qualification in a Building Construction related
- Full Driving License
- Excellent knowledge of the materials of construction and building services
- A high level of attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Good verbal, written and customer engagement skills
- Flexibility and drive to complete work assignments to committed deadlines
- Capacity to handle a high volume of workload and complete in an accurate manner
What we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation with excellent packages.
- Career growth and development.
- The opportunity to work with excellent mentors and coaches.
Please ensure that you are legally entitled to work in Ireland before applying.