Civil Design Engineer
Entered: 17 May 2022
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s largest Engineering Consultancy to recruit a Civil Design Engineer for their Head Office in Galway. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working on large engineering projects and will have a strong structural and civil background.
This company works in various different sectors including Commercial, Residential, Pharmaceutical and Education among others and the successful candidate will be afforded great exposure to many of these.
Competitive salary on offer.
- Undertake engineering analysis and prepare calculations for structural and civil engineering projects.
- Be proficient in the use of relevant technical analysis and design software.
- Lead design meetings, site meetings and carry out site inspections.
- Mentor and guide Graduate/Junior Engineers.
- Provide technical support to include report writing and presentations.
- Analysis and design of structures in steel, timber, and masonry.
- Prepare structural and Civil engineering drawings and AutoCAD.
- Coordinate sub consultants and specialist designers.
- Maintain all necessary records.
- BEng (Level 8) in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience in the design of Civil projects ideally Roads and Drainage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a ‘can do‘ attitude and a desire to give an excellent quality of service.
- Knowledge of Irish and European codes.
- Experience in AutoCAD, Revit , Civils 3D and/ or similar or related Civil Engineering design software.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Most be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland.
For more information about this role, please contact Darren O’Keeffe on 085 866 5682 for details or email CV in confidence to email@example.com