Entered: 16 May 2022
This is an excellent opportunity for career driven individuals to grow and develop within one of Ireland's fastest growing engineering companies.ShareRidge offers excellent salary packages along with additional company benefits based on experience.
- Coordinating site staff and sub-contractors on site.
- Managing civil engineering and groundworks contractors.
- Setting out and preparing for works daily.
- GPS & Total Station site surveys and observations.
- Ensuring quality of works.
- Managing labour time sheets, supplier documents and HSQE paperwork.
- Experience in a similar role.
- A third level qualification in construction / civil engineering related discipline desirable.
- Previous experience in Public Realm or Utility projects is a distinct advantage.
- Setting out experience.
- Experience working with GPS and Total Stations.
- Managing Safely in Construction, Safe Pass & Manual Handling training.
- Full Irish driving licence.
Apply via the link below or call or text the recruitment team directly on 086 606 6249.