Civil Site Engineer
Entered: 11 Apr 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s leading contractors to recruit a Civil Site Engineer for large scale projects across Leinster. The ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years’ experience working on large civil projects with a leading contractor.
As a Civil Site Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Setting out and levelling the site.
- The overall surveying of the site.
- Planning work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met.
- Overseeing quality control and safety measures on site.
- Resolving unexpected technical difficulties and you will deal with any problems which arise.
- Supervising and monitoring the site labour force along with liaising with subcontractors.
- Working with a market leading Construction Company and expected to maintain their high standards.
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering.
- As a site engineer you will portray strong technical ability and management skills.
- You will have strong problem solving skills and show calmness under pressure.
- You will integrate well as part of a well-run team.
- A site engineer must have commercial awareness.
- You must have over 3 years’ experience working in a similar role.
For more information please contact Sarah Murphy on 085 860 8026 or send your CV directly to SMurphy@aaeuro.com