Civils Site Agent Tyrone
Entered: 05 Dec 2023
Location: OMAGH, COUNTY TYRONE, NORTHERN IRELAND
Experience: 10+ YEARS
Alpine Recruitment is seeking a Civils Site Agent for an established T1 Contractor in, Omagh, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. Our client has been to the fore in the construction of various flagship projects throughout Ireland and abroad including heavy civils, sports stadiums, healthcare facilities, airports, motorways, and hi-tec/pharma/datacentres.
An international Tier One Building and Civil Engineering Contractor with a wide-ranging portfolio in Ireland, the UK, Europe, and the Middle East. Their focus includes Retail, Pharmaceutical, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure, Hi-Tec/Life Science, Residential, Healthcare, Education, and Hospitality.
They offer competitive salaries and genuine career advancement prospects.
Lead construction project and demonstrate adept leadership. Make informed decisions and collaborate closely with project stakeholders. Ensure effective communication. Manage data related to budgets and works. Prioritise health and safety to foster a secure project environment.
- Project Program Management, Site Setup and Resource Management: Develop and maintain the initial project program, ensuring full awareness of weekly targets. Plan and oversee the setup of construction sites, ensuring appropriate facilities are ready before project launch.
- Subcontractor Relationship Management: Manage relationships with subcontractors on-site to facilitate collaboration and effective project execution.
- Compliance and Safety Oversight: Ensure strict adherence to health, safety, environment, quality, and security (HSEQS) protocols.
- Quality Control, Standards, Site Registration and Monitoring: Maintain and enforce rigorous quality control procedures throughout the project. Efficiently manage a registration system to monitor all individuals entering and leaving the site.
- Issue Identification and Reporting: Proactively identify and report any issues that could impact project delivery to Contract Management/Commercial Teams. This includes concerns related to materials, work schedules, resources, health and safety, or cost and delivery schedules.
- On-Site Coordination, Team Management and Leadership: Drive the project's pace and meticulously plan on-site activities, coordinating and prioritising sequences effectively. Lead a team of foremen and other site staff, conducting productive whiteboard meetings to align objectives.
- Incident Protocol and Strategy Alignment: Ensure that all employees adhere to appropriate protocols in the event of an incident onsite. Effectively communicate site requirements to the commercial team, achieving cost-effective solutions while considering commercial constraints.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related field
- Background in trade or technical disciplines and knowledge of trades, codes, and industry requirements.
- 10+ years of diverse project experience.
- Proficiency in Project Management software/tools and strong IT skills.
- Specialised training in H&S Management, Temporary Works, Excavation Safety.
- HSEQS training aligned with site-specific plans.
- Familiarity with advanced construction systems and BIM strategy.
- Proficient in driving project programs and delegating responsibilities.
- Exceptional information management skills and strong decision-making abilities.
- Competitive Salary €75,000 - €90,000
- Company Vehicle/Car Allowance.
- Generous contributory pension.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
- Professional membership and subscription fees covered.
- Five-plus weeks annual leave not including bank/public holidays.
- Established in 2004, Alpine Recruitment Group is a dedicated recruitment solutions business with offices in Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- We offer our services in permanent, temporary, contract and executive recruitment.
- We are the partner of choice for leading main contractors, developers, and consultants in Ireland & overseas.
- Our team of consultants with industry backgrounds treat career-seeking candidates with the same high service as our clients.
- We aim to develop authentic business partnerships that extend past the initial recruitment process.