Civils Site Engineer
Entered: 09 Aug 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Civil Site Engineer for our Client, an engineering company who have various projects across Ireland.
The Civils Site Engineer will join their team on a Residential Project based in Naas.
Civils Site Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Ability to set out according to drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Quality control & record keeping
- Maintaining the site records
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards
- Reporting to the Project Manager
The successful Civils Site Engineer requires:
- Relevant engineering qualification is required
- Minimum 4+ years’ setting out experience
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Experience in Microsoft office & other computer programmes
- Good team player
- Full driving license
- Eligible to work in Ireland
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.