Civils Site Engineer
Entered: 01 July 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Civils Site Engineer on behalf of our Client.
This is a North Dublin based project and the successful Site Engineer has a minimum 3+ years’ experience working on civil projects.
Civils Site Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Ability to set out according to drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Quality control & record keeping
- Maintaining the site records
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards
The successful Civils Site Engineer requires:
- Relevant engineering qualification is required
- Minimum 3+ years’ civils experience
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Experience in Microsoft office & other computer programmes
- Good team player
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 083 045 3579 for a confidential conversation.