Design and Project Engineer-North West
Entered: 25 June 2021
Design & Project Civil Engineer - North West
Join an award-winning company that provide specialist services in the water supply/wastewater treatment, renewable energy and environmental sectors. This is an office-based role with site visits.
- An excellent salary
- A long-term position in the region
- Outstanding career advancement opportunities
- Support to ensure an excellent work/life balance
Professional fulfilment and advancement are priorities for this organisation, and they provide extensive training and progression opportunities for their team.
- Surveying/site inspections
- Design/Review of preliminary designs and reports using a variety of computer packages for preparation of detailed design drawings and specifications
- Work with the project team
- Liaise with Clients/Attend Client meetings
- Ensure adherence/consideration to ISO policies and procedures.
- Assist with tenders.
What you will need:
- Level 8 Honours Degree Qualification in Civil Engineering
- 3 to 5 years exp in Structural, Civil and Roads Design.
- Exp in a design consultancy would be beneficial
- Proficiency required in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Revit and Bentley
You will be a part of a company that are experts in delivering high-value projects and this position offers excellent prospects for professional growth as part of a long-term project of works. Through the delivery of outstanding results on large-scale projects, they have built a prestigious client list and an unrivalled reputation in the industry.
Take the next step and join a company that will support your progression:
Apply confidentially, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 6210726 to learn more.
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.