Entered: 28 Sept 2023
Job Type: Full time permanent
Benefits: Market leading salary and package
Please send your Cover Letter and C.V. to email@example.com
The Role: Engineers (Civil)
One of Ireland’s leading civil engineering and site development entities, is currently seeking experienced Engineers for a number of high-density residential and commercial site development projects in Greater Dublin, Ireland.
The successful Candidate will work as part of a dynamic and innovative project team comprising of Senior members of Management, Foremen, other Engineers, Quantity Surveyors and Project Managers and will be responsible for all Quantity Surveying works on site, delivering projects to the highest quality, on time, within budget and implemented within the required safety, quality, and environmental parameters.
- Receiving, checking, interpreting and monitoring contract plans, design drawings and/or quantities relevant to Civil works on a given project, and using these to plan and set out activities on site;
- Setting out and checking works as required for a given project on site;
- Recording survey and topographical information on an ongoing basis on a given project, and compiling drawings in Autocad format for as builts, valuation surveys;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in a given project;
- Attending weekly in house Management Team meeting of the Shannon Valley Group;
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise;
- Quality management and BCAR co-ordination;
- Degree qualified in Engineering (Civil/ Structural).
- Strong experience as a Site Engineer on high rise projects with either a Developer and/or Main Contractor.
- Proficiency in or strong setting out experience in using surveying equipment to include: GPS, Total Station, Automatic Level, Rotating laser and Drones.
- Knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards would also be beneficial.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects undertaken or assigned.
- Accuracy and attention to detail mandatory.
- A clean international driving licence.
- Be proficient in the English language with the ability to understand instructions from and communicate with site team.