Fibre Programme Manager
Entered: 30 Oct 2020
Our client a Semi state Telecommunications business, is seeking to recruit an experienced Fibre Programme Manager for a contract role based in Dublin north. The Programme Manager will be responsible for the delivery of multiple national projects key.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Manage commercial performance of civil engineering and telecoms (dark fibre) infrastructure projects, including finances and programme.
- Coordinate civil works designs for approval bodies and tender documentation.
- Prepare procurement documentation, including OJEU and e-tenders notifications, pertaining to fibre and cable infrastructure projects and supporting work-streams.
- Manage the preparation of telecommunications legal agreements and contracts for customers and third parties.
- Manage external consultants to support the planning process related to fibre and cable infrastructure projects, including Appropriate Assessment, Planning Permission and wayleaves.
- Consult and negotiate with relevant stakeholders
- Undertake and coordinate the applications for construction permits and licences with relevant authorities
- Programme design and construction works with consultants, contractors and relevant stakeholders and approval bodies.
- Review and perform quality assurance on civil engineering infrastructure installations, both in design and in construction.
- Responsible for control budget of all relevant projects and developing reports for senior management.
To be considered for the role you must:
- Degree/MSc in Engineering or equivalent.
- Have extensive experience in the management of large fibre network capital projects and ability to co-ordinate all aspects of projects.
- Have proven record of developing procurement documentation related to the delivery of large scale telecommunications projects
- Previous experience of creating project financial budgets and managing control procedures and processes.
- Previous experience of managing the design process for large scale civil engineering projects.
- Previous experience with initiating and maintaining strategic relationships both internally and externally, using strong influencing skills to achieve business goals.
- A good understanding of business operations and the commercial viability and impact of technical / professional decisions on the performance of the organisation.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills with a proven record of deal at highest level with entities such as Consultants, Public Bodies, Legal Representatives, Contractors and Partners on large fibre and cable projects.
- Strong analytical and commercial acumen with high level of computer literacy, in particular Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent motivation and team working skills.
Immediate attractive contract role based in Dublin North. Remuneration is negotiable depending on candidates qualifications, experience, suitability, and fit for the role. However, the ideal candidate can expect c €80,000 per annum. Excellent career enhancing position with significant development potential in the Telecom industry.
Please reply in strict confidence with up to date CV to:
Sandra Brennan E: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0 1 6390394