Entered: 08 Dec 2023
It can be either a permanent positions or contract work depending on your preference.
The successful Site Engineer candidate will have:
- Experience working as a Site Engineer in Ireland or the UK
- A relevant degree in Engineering or similar
- Proficiency in the use of Robotic Total Stations
- Proven setting-out ability on site
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and IT skills
- An up-to-date knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- The right to work in the EU
- Setting out using GPS and total station;
- Providing onsite materials quantities and measurement of completed works;
- Liaising with the general workforce involved in the project;
- Assisting with Quality Checks, Safety Review and compiling of RFI’s;
- Work closely with the Contract and Project Managers;
- Monitoring and supervising the Quality and Safety Audits and Reports;
- Attend Site Progress Meetings with various sub-contractors;
There is a structured path to career progression in the company and you will get the chance to work on well-known high-value construction projects.
Please apply with your CV below or contact Bobby on 087-916 0169
If this position isn't for you but you would like to discuss our other vacancies then feel free to get in touch or to suggest a colleague for the position as we have an attractive referral policy.