Principal Transportation Engineer – Cork
Entered: 27 Oct 2020
Euro Executive recruitment has been retained by a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy to recruit a Principal Engineer to work within their Transportation department on large Highways/roads projects.
The role presents an opportunity to work on with a leading organisation on some substantial sized projects.
This role offers a competitive salary package.
- To work in both supervised and unsupervised environments, ensuring that the technical content of all work carried out is correct and in accordance with agreed timescales and budgets.
- To ensure that all work is carried out in full compliance with the Company’s procedures, and current H&S legislation requirements.
- Be able to work in close collaboration with team members and other disciplines, and have an appreciation of their role.
- Work with Assistant Engineers and CAD technicians to produce accurate drawings.
- Ensure that solutions meet client needs and expectations are met/exceeded.
- Preparation of technical reports, specifications and tender documentation to support engineering work.
- To ensure that production of deliverables is carried out in accordance within agreed timescales and within agreed budgets.
- Ensure that solutions meet client needs and expectations.
- Where necessary be capable of working on your own initiative, with appropriate supervision.
- Bachelor degree or masters level qualification in an appropriate engineering discipline
- Preferred – Chartered Status or working towards Chartered Status of an appropriate professional institution e.g. MICE, IEI
- Have the ability to communicate in a fluent and positive manner with other team members and produce clear and concise design documents.
- Be committed to delivering a quality product.
- Project a professional image.
- Be technically competent in the use of highway design software packages (Bentley MX, WinDes, KeySign/Post, and RRRAP).
- Experience using and creating 3D models for use in BIM desirable but not essential.
For more information on this role please contact Darren O’Keeffe on +353 85 866 5682 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org