Quality Engineer - Civils
Entered: 05 Dec 2023
Civils Quality Engineer - Limerick
- Civils projects
- Long term in duration
Benefits Include: Excellent salary, Company vehicle, Fuel card, 26 days annual leave, Health insurance, Pension, Continued professional development, Early finish on a Friday, Supportive work-life balance initiatives. Flexible working hours + much more.
About the company:
Join an industry-leading construction companywith expertise in delivering projects in sectors including Residential, Commercial and Pharmaceutical. This company is known for completing some of the biggest projects across Europe while winning many awards along the way.
The working environment here is supportive and positive, your contributions will be recognised, and you will have the opportunity to progress your career. This company invest in their people and you will be able to gain new skills and knowledge through further training and exposure to major projects.
As Civils Quality Engineer, you will
- Evaluate the quality of on-site work
- Document Standards and quality levels
- Identify areas for improvement
- Provide feedback focused on actionable results
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
What you will need:
- A relevant third level qualification or equivalent.
- 5+ years' civil engineering experience.
Take the next step today:
- Apply confidentially with your CV. Email email@example.com or call on 087 621 0726
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity.