Resident Engineer (Client Side)
Entered: 30 Nov 2021
You will be employed client side overseeing the work of the appointed contractor.
The initial 9 month in the job will be based on this project. The project involves roads and groundworks.
The successful Engineer candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience working as a Civil Engineer in Ireland or the UK
- A relevant degree in Engineering or similar
- Ability to read and analyse drawings
- Experience managing sub-contractors on site
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and IT skills
- An up-to-date knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Proficiency in the use of Robotic Total Stations and GPS
- The right to work in the EU
- Providing onsite materials quantities and measurement of completed works;
- Liaising with the general workforce involved in the project;
- Assisting with Quality Checks, Safety Review and compiling of RFI’s;
- Work closely with the Contract and Project Managers;
- Monitoring and supervising the Quality and Safety Audits and Reports;
- Attend Site Progress Meetings with various sub-contractors;
Please apply with your CV below or contact Bobby on 087-916 0169
If this position isn't for you but you would like to discuss our other vacancies then feel free to get in touch or to suggest a colleague for the position as we have an attractive referral policy.