Senior Civil Design Engineer (Roads / Highways) – Dublin
Entered: 30 Oct 2020
Euro Executive recruitment has been retained by its client to recruit a Senior Civil Design Engineer to join their Transportation department for a position based in Dublin City. This is a permanent role based in our client’s head office in Dublin. Our client is a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy in Ireland.
Competitive salary is on offer to the successful candidate.
- Working with multi-disciplinary project teams to integrate modelling, design, procure and supervise highway, transport and infrastructural projects, using Irish and TexDOT design standards.
- Working on projects in a collaborative Level 2 BIM environment.
- Complying with company systems.
- Ensuring an understanding of project management objectives.
- Engaging with clients and design teams for project delivery.
- A Degree in Civil Engineering as a minimum; a master’s qualification would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience in road design and/or transport planning.
- Road and junction design experience.
- Road design experience in pavements, drainage, NMU, traffic control plns and highways ancillaries.
- Experience in HEC-RAS flow analysis software and FLUENT.
- Excellent IT skills and competent in relevant BIM applications (incl.: AutoCAD & AutoCAD Civil 3D).
- Knowledge and experience of data analysis within a road design / transport planning context.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you would like any more information on this role, please contact Darren O’Keeffe on 085 8665682 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org