Senior Civil Engineer
Entered: 30 Nov 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Senior Civil Engineer on behalf of our Client, a main contractor who specialise in various areas such as Commercial, Residential and Civil projects across Ireland, UK and Europe.
The Senior Civil Engineer will join the team on a project based in Scotland, Edinburgh. The successful candidate must have an engineering degree & minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Senior Site Engineer on civil projects.
Senior Civil Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Overall surveying of the Construction Site.
- Attending regular management team meetings.
- Managing Sub-Contractors and Personnel on site.
- Liaise with the Design Team, Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Foreman and all other on site staff.
- Oversee the quality control and safety measures on site.
- Ordering and controlling of materials.
Senior Civil Engineer Requirements:
- Relevant qualification in Construction based Engineering.
- 5 + years’ experience as a Civil Site Engineer.
- Setting out experience.
- Previous experience in Civils Works (roads, bridges etc.)
- Self-starter with proven ability to work on their own initiative and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.