Senior Civil Engineer
Entered: 28 Sept 2023
- Senior Civil Engineer for North Kerry Civils Project
Building & Civil Engineering Contractor based in Mid-West are recruiting a Senior Civil Engineer with an immediate start, working on a variety of interesting Civil and Building projects in the North Kerry area.
Ideal applicant will have some of the following experience
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or a related field. Professional engineering certification is preferred.
- Extensive experience (at least 10 years) in managing and overseeing civil engineering projects, with a focus on, concrete bases and plinths, ducting and Substation works, also general building works.
- Proven record of accomplishment of successfully delivering complex construction projects of similar scale and complexity.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work effectively.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate and coordinate with multidisciplinary teams.
- Proficiency in using relevant engineering software and tools.
- Familiarity with applicable regulations and codes related to civil engineering and construction.
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities and the capacity to make sound decisions under pressure.
- Ability to adapt to changing project requirements and manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- North Kerry
- Competitive Salary D.E.O.
- Mobile Phone
- Pension Contribution’s
- Immediate Start