Senior Coordinating Engineer
Entered: 08 Dec 2023
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Site Engineer
- A relevant degree in Engineering or similar
- Previous experience with a building services contractor
- Ideally have membership of a relevant professional institute
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and IT skills
Ensuring the progression of projects through coordinating the onsite engineering team. Reporting to the Project Manager, the Senior Coordinating Engineer is responsible for the technical management of the building project. They should be methodical in their approach, capable of managing multidisciplinary teams, experienced in dealing with design team and other third parties and have excellent communication skills, written and verbal. A number of years relevant experience in a contracting environment is required as are problem solving skills, the ability to work to deadlines and an appreciation for health and safety, quality, programme and commercial return.
An attractive salary and benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Please apply with your CV below or contact Bobby on 087-916 0169