Entered: 21 May 2022
There are several permanent positions but contract workers will also be considered if that is your preference.
You will be responsible for managing the building project and bringing on the junior engineers.
The successful Engineer candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience working as a Site Engineer in Ireland or the UK
- A relevant degree in Engineering or similar
- Proficiency in the use of Robotic Total Stations
- Proven setting-out ability on site
- Experience managing sub-contractors on site
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and IT skills
- An up-to-date knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- The right to work in the EU
- Providing onsite materials quantities and measurement of completed works;
- Liaising with the general workforce involved in the project;
- Assisting with Quality Checks, Safety Review and compiling of RFI’s;
- Work closely with the Contract and Project Managers;
- Monitoring and supervising the Quality and Safety Audits and Reports;
- Attend Site Progress Meetings with various sub-contractors;
There is a structured path to career progression in the company and you will get the chance to work on well-known high-value construction projects.
Please apply with your CV below or contact Bobby on 087-916 0169
If this position isn't for you but you would like to discuss our other vacancies then feel free to get in touch or to suggest a colleague for the position as we have an attractive referral policy.