Senior Project Engineer
Entered: 21 Oct 2021
We are looking to recruit a Senior Project Engineer for one of our clients who provide multidisciplinary engineering services on a wide range of projects in various sectors around the country. Based in Galway City Centre, the successful candidate will run public realm projects and report on these to senior management.
- Civil Engineering design urban regeneration, recreational infrastructure, and tourism amenity sectors.
- Project & stakeholder management
- Tender package preparation
- Engagement with external third parties
- Report writing
- Feasibility studies
- Site visits when required
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or related field.
- 10+ years’ experience design and project management experiences
- Experience of working in collaboration with other design disciplines, namely, architects, landscape architects and urban designers.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and engineering packages
- A proactive approach to solving problems with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
- Proven commitment to CPD