Senior Resident Engineer - Bridges - Galway
Entered: 27 Jan 2022
This is an exciting position working with a rapidly growing company and presents a fantastic opportunity for somebody from West of the Country who is currently making long commutes to work to settle into a position in the area.
Competitive salary on offer to successful candidates and this will be an initial 18 month contract with future works expected.
· Work in compliance with essential regulatory & contractual obligations.
· Supervision of contractors’ works and ensure that material specifications, workmanship, quality control and health and safety aspects for all works, are in compliance with the contract requirements and regulations.
· Provide on-site technical assistance.
· Inspection of drawings, documents and reports, on-site safety, security and general housekeeping.
· Familiar with Public Works Contracts.
· Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with suitable relevant experience.
· Previous experience of having worked on Bridge projects specifically is essential
· The Engineer will have a minimum of circa 10 years’+ experience.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, with good report writing, analytical & computer skills.
· Full clean drivers licence.
Please contact Darren O Keeffe on + 353 85 8665682 or email your CV to email@example.com