Entered: 05 Dec 2023
Senior Site Engineer - Dublin City Centre
- Education Project
- 4 years' left on the current project
- Salary up to €80,000 DOE
- Car/Car Allowance
- Progression up to Management level
Join an established, dynamic business operating within the construction industry. They have achieved expertise and proficiency in building contracting services, civil engineering, architectural glazing and demolition.
This company consists of a qualified, dedicated and motivated team which caters to a wide range of clients, from the private to commercial and industrial sectors. This is an expanding company and this new role has been created due to new project commencement.
Your role will involve:
- Check and understand all drawings and specification.
- Assist with technical submissions to client and document control of same.
- Assist with management of all aspects of Health & Safety and Quality on site, ensuring compliance with the Company's Quality and Safety Management Systems including management of subcontractors.
- Management of subcontractors on site.
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years' relevant experience.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification.
Take the next step in your career and apply in confidence with your CV today.