Site Engineer (Civils)
Entered: 11 Apr 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer (Civils) on behalf of our client.
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading civil construction companies. The successful candidate must have minimum of 4 years’ experience as a site engineer on civil projects ideally. Experienced in setting out, levelling & the use of AutoCAD. The successful candidate will join their team on their civils project based in Galway.
Site Engineer’s Responsibilities include:
- Manage all engineering works on the project
- Site setting out & site supervision
- Ordering and rescheduling deliveries of materials
- Coordinating subcontractors
- Ensuring compliance with health, safety & environmental aspects of all works to the highest of standards
- Reporting to the line manager and senior management, providing progress information and identifying any issues of concern in a timely manner
- Working closely with site personnel & subcontractors, documenting & managing working hours
- Delivering projects within timelines, budget & Compliant with agreed scope and quality
Site Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Engineering or land surveying
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a site engineer
- Experience working on civils projects
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD, Total Station & Laser level
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.