Site Engineer (Civils)
Entered: 27 Jan 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer (Civils) on behalf of our Client, a main contractor who specialise in various areas such as Commercial, Residential and Civil projects across Ireland.
The Site Engineer (Civils) will join the team on a project based in Co. Kildare. The successful candidate must have an engineering degree & minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Site Engineer on civils projects.
Site Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Ability to set out according to drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Quality control & record keeping
- Maintaining the site records
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards
The successful Site Engineer requires:
- Relevant engineering qualification is required
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience setting out
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Experience in Microsoft office & other computer programmes
- Good team player
If you are considering a career move, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.