Entered: 26 Nov 2020
The project consists of an extension to existing building and refurb. There is engineering work until March and several months of Quality and Management work afterwards if you're interested.
- Setting out using GPS and total station;
- Providing onsite materials quantities and measurement of completed works;
- Liaising with the general workforce involved in the project;
- Assisting with Quality Checks, Safety Review and compiling of RFI’s;
- Work closely with the Contract and Project Managers;
- Monitoring and supervising the Quality and Safety Audits and Reports;
- Attend Site Progress Meetings with various sub-contractors;
- Degree in engineering related discipline;
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Site Engineer
- Proven setting-out ability on site
- Proficient in the use of EDM / Robotic Total Station;
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations;
- Excellent communication skills;
If this seems like the role for you, please apply below! Alternatively, please call Bobby on 087 916 0169.